Date: November 4th, 2017
Timing: 9:00am to Noon.
Registration from: 8:30am
Calling TXCIN Practice Administrators and Key Staff Members…
Need help with coding/ documenting quality measures??? Want to add additional revenue to your bottom line??? Want help maximizing the mpactMD tool???
You are invited to our first “TXCIN Practice Workshop” on Saturday, November 4thfrom 9:00 AM to Noon at the Omni Mandalay in Las Colinas (221 East Las Colinas Ave, Irving, TX 75039). We will be covering a number of items crucial to practice success in a value-based world. These include:
- Who is TXCIN and how we help your bottom line
- Understanding the Specialist’s role in closing quality gaps
- Maximizing mpactMD for sending and receiving referrals as well as identifying high-value downstream partners
- Winning the Quality Game: A look at the quality measures and how to code/ document for success
- Marketing your website: tips for increasing traffic and impact
- Diabetes Deep Dive: a look at the DM measures—how to improve coding/ documentation as well as impacting patient compliance
Breakfast and lunch will be included.
An incentive payment of $100 will be paid to each staff member who registers online by November 2nd.
Space is limited so be sure to register today!
***(Due to overwhelming response, registration for the Fall 2017 Practice Workshop is closed. Stay tuned for information regarding our next workshop, coming early 2018!)
8:30- Registration/ Check in
9:00- “Meet TXCIN”
- Our story/ Who we are
- Meet our team
- How we help independent practices both clinically and financially
- Why track referrals?
- Making and receiving a referral
- Using the PIC
11:00- “Winning on Quality”
- QM Overview: How we’re graded
- The specialist’s role in quality
- Coding/ documenting for maximum quality scoring
11:50- Final Thoughts
12:15 to 1:00PM- Lunch & Bonus session- “Marketing Triage: Getting noticed in a crowded healthcare space”
- The importance of provider profiles and how to improve yours
- Ten tips for improving your online presence